Welcome to our website

Dentist Fees

The fees charged by our dental surgeons can be divided into three categories :

PROCEDURES CARRIED OUT AT SOCIAL SECURITY RATES

These procedures are included in the list of procedures reimbursed by France’s Department of Social Security. They include standard dental health procedures (fillings, scaling, tooth extraction, x-rays, etc.). The rates for these procedures are set by the Department of Social Security and are identical for all approved dental surgeons. If you are covered by France’s national health scheme, the Department of Social Security will reimburse 70% of the cost of these procedures. The remaining 30% will be reimbursed by your complementary medical insurance.

PROCEDURES CARRIED OUT AT A SUPPLEMENT TO SOCIAL SECURITY RATES

Some procedures  (dentures or fixed prostheses) may be subject to a supplementary fee, which will be set by your dentist.
For all such procedures, we will provide you with a quotation before starting the treatment.
The Department of Social Security will reimburse a fixed sum for each of these procedures. Depending on the nature of the contract, your complementary medical insurance may reimburse all or part of the difference between this sum and the actual cost. You can find out how much this will be by sending the quotation to your insurer.

PROCEDURES NOT COVERED BY SOCIAL SECURITY

These procedures are not covered by the Department of Social Security.
They include inserting dental implants, whitening and some gum treatments , such as periodontal deep cleaning and gum grafts. In these cases, we will provide you with a quotation before starting treatment.
All or part of the cost of these procedures may be covered by your complementary medical insurance; don’t hesitate to send the quotation to your insurer in order to find out whether or not this is the case.